Transfers to the Cruz del Sur Terminal Terminal by Javier Prado
A percentage of our profits go to help communities living in extreme poverty in the Young Towns of Lima. Not only will you have a UNIQUE experience with us, performing this service means that you are helping the less fortunate! Visit our Social Projects page to learn more about how we help many families
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional driver
- Parking Fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- We will pick you up from the meeting point in your House or apartment in Lima and take you to the Cruz del Sur land terminal.
Our vehicles are comfortable, clean, modern and equipped with air conditioning, soft and relaxing music during your trip, we have all anti-covid -19 permits.
Note: Our driver does not speak English, but our office team does, we will keep you informed and welcome you in English (if applicable) to make you feel at home (you can use our driver's mobile phone all the time during your trip, it's free). the transfer takes approximately 35 minutes.
Departure Point :Haku Tours: (Local Life Experience & Peru's Top Authentic Food Tours), Oficina 711, Calle Porta 170, Miraflores 15074, Peru
Please send the departure time to organize the collection service.
OtherPlaza de Armas Barranco, Barranco 15063, Peru - We can pick you up from your house or hotel in the Surco, Barranco, Miraflores, Chorrillos, San Isidro, Cercado de Lima districts (Please send us your address)
Departure Time :RENAULT MASTER (5-8 People) 7/3/2020 - 11/4/2021
Auto Sedan (1 to 2 people) 7/3/2020 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:30 AM - 10:00 PM
VAN-H1 (3 - 4 people) 7/3/2020 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:30 AM - 10:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 06:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Transportes Cruz del Sur, Av Javier Prado Este 1109, La Victoria 15034, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.