Transportation service Airport - Hotel
We are your best option for your next business or pleasure visit in Mexico City, our transportation service meets the highest standards in the market.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Just sit back, enjoy the trip and get ready to enjoy your stay in Mexico City. This shuttle service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We have certified operators that will make your trip a unique, comfortable and safe experience.
Departure Point :1: Terminal 1, Avenida Capitán Piloto Aviador Carlos Leon s/n, Peñón de los Baños, Venustiano Carranza, 15620 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
2: Terminal 2, Internacional Benito Juárez, Venustiano Carranza, 15620 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Just sit back, enjoy the trip and get ready to enjoy your stay in Mexico City. This shuttle service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We have certified operators that will make your trip a unique, comfortable and safe experience.
AirportsJuarez Intl Airport, Mexico City Mexico
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/14/2020 - 11/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We respect and carry out all health protocols before the Covid-19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.