Transylvania Castles - Guided tour
We take you for a guided tour from the pickup location and our first stop is Bran Castle, where we will meet Dracula if he is willing to show himself. If not we will take you inside his crib and show you how a real vampire lives. Spooky huh? After this unique experiences you will be taken to Peles Castle, one of the most beautiful castles in Romania. You will enter in the magic world of royal family where anything is possible if you're the King or Queen. Are you ready to live like Royals? Find out while attending the guided tour.. We are pacient, flexible and we want you to have the best time while visiting Romania's best castles.
per adult from
360 to 480 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- Entry/Admission - Rasnov Citadel
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Str. General Traian Mosoiu nr. 24, Bran 507025 Romania
Your guide will explain all the myths and stories that were built around the history of the castle. He will be joining you at the ticket booth where he will take care of everything needed for you to join the tour. If requested, the guide can give extra info while visiting along.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Rasnov Citadel, Unirii Square no. 12, Rasnov 505400 Romania
Our guide can drive you up to the citadel or join you by cable car to the top. You will get a walking tour around the citadel where you will find out about the history that still lives between the walls.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Peles Castle, Str. Pelesului 2, Sinaia 106100 Romania
You will be part of the guided tour in Peles Castle and after visiting the beautiful rooms, we will walk around the castle, in the royal gardens where you can take photos. All the missed informations will be explained again and we can stop for something to eat in the restaurant nearby.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Livada Poștei, Bulevardul Eroilor 31, Brașov 500036, Romania
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Sibiu Airport, Sibiu Romania
- Henri Coandă International Airport, Calea Bucureştilor 224E, Otopeni 075150, Romania
Departure Time :12/10/2019 - 6/23/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.