Transylvania: Dracula's Castle and Birthplace Tour
Get closer to the Dracula legend by visiting Dracula's castle in Bran and Dracula's birthplace in Sighisoara to learn more about local history and traditions. During our 15 hour tour we visit Dracula's castle in Bran, we explore the medieval city of Sighisoara, including Dracula's birth house where we taste a shot of brandy, we discover the real story behind the Dracula myth and we enjoy the beautiful local countryside.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Sighisoara Historic Center
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sighisoara Historic Center, Piata Cetatii Nr.1 Center of Sighisoara, Sighisoara 545400 Romania
Drive across Transylvania towards Sighișoara. Here, admire the beautiful medieval townscape in Romania.
Visit the clock tower, giving you an insight in the town's history with an impressive view of the citadel, the former defensive towers and walls of the town.
Admire the birthplace of the Walachian leader Vlad Dracul, who would later become known as Count Dracula. Discover his house of birth, and sample a shot of Romanian schnapps.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
As soon as we receive the booking we will write to you the pickup information.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.