Foxtrail is a fun urban adventure to discover new places, to do in groups but in full autonomy. It is a mix between a treasure hunt and an outdoor escape game to discover the hidden corners of the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- material needed to play the game (instructions, maps, accessory material)
What's excluded :
You walk among the alleys discovering hidden courtyards and then climb towards the most beautiful view of Rome. Each stage hosts permanent installations rich in technology and creativity that help us discover the clues to the next stage so we must use all our skills and team spirit to continue with success! We are the first in Italy (after London, Berlin, Helsinki, Zurich, etc.) to offer this urban adventure that is a mix between a treasure hunt and an outdoor escape game
• Trastevere, 00153 Rome Italy
Departure Point :Via Emilio Morosini, 9114, 00153 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.