Travel Back In Time At Intramuros
A tour of Intramuros can easily be done individually, but for an immersive experience, having a professional guide is an advantage. We are a team of Department of Tourism Trained Guides. Not included in the attractions listed are unique stops that can include liqueur tasting made from locally sourced ingredients or Sampaguita Ice Cream sampling. Sampaguita (Philippine Jasmine) is the national flower of the country characterised by its delicate features and scent.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Casa Manila
- Entry/Admission - San Agustin Museum
- Entry/Admission - Fort Santiago
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casa Manila, General Luna St. Intramuros, Manila, Luzon Philippines
An 19th century recreated house that showcase the lifestyle of a typical affluent Filipino (Illustrado) Family.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: San Agustin Museum, Calle Real del Palacio Intramuros, Manila, Luzon 1002 Philippines
The oldest stone church in the country and the only surviving original structure within the historic walled city of Intramuros. The church is also one of the Baroque Churches that made it to the World Heritage List.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Manila Cathedral, Cabildo cor Beaterio Intramuros, Manila, Luzon 1002 Philippines
The seat of the Archdiocese of Manila. The church has undergone 8 reconstruction and the plaza complex is a typical colonised layout of the Spaniards.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Fort Santiago, Intramuros, Manila, Luzon 1002 Philippines
The old Military Fort that witnessed many historical events in the course of Philippine History
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Casa Manila, plaza sans luis complex, General Luna St, Intramuros, Manila, 1002 Metro Manila, Philippines
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Fort Santiago, Intramuros, Manila, 1002 Metro Manila, Philippines
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.