Travel to Cholula
Tour and get to know one of the magical towns of the state of Puebla, contemplate the wonderful landscapes from the top of the pyramid and know its archaeological zone.
visit with us the different points of the tour and live a unique experience.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- entrance to archaeological zone.
- entrance to the regional museum
- Bottled water - natural water bottle
What's excluded :
- Breakfast - food not included
- services not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cholula, Cholula, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
* Temple of San Francisco Acatepec.
* Temple of Santa Maria Tonantzintla.
* Archaeological Zone of Cholula.
* Sanctuary of Our Lady of Remedies.
* Convent of San Gabriel.
* San Pedro Market.
* Cholula Regional Museum
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Av 5 Ote 2, Centro, 72000 Puebla, Pue., Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.