Traveling around Malang by motorcycle
Accompanied by drivers who are experienced and memorized the work area, certainly your trip is more effective. A new type of motorcycle is used, if there are obstacles during the trip, the motorcycle will be replaced to continue your journey again.
Traveling around Malang City and Batu City using a motorcycle will be far more practical and can avoid traffic jams. Travel time will not be wasted on trips due to traffic, so there will be more destinations to visit.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Helmets, Raincoats & Face Masks
What's excluded :
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Entrance fees for tourist sites
- Driver Eating Money
- Driver's Lodging Fee (if overnight)
- 1. Only valid for use in the Malang-Batu region.
2. Drivers who accompany the trip are experienced and memorized the area of the work area, certainly can provide recommendations for interesting destinations according to guest wishes.
3. The driver is in charge of accompanying the trip and providing destination recommendations, is not fully obliged as a Tourism Guide, unless there is prior request from the guest.
4. The motorcycle that is used is always in a well-maintained and clean condition, the driver smells good, does not smell bad.
5. If there is a problem with the motorcycle when it is used, the motorcycle will be replaced with another motorcycle to continue the journey.
6. If you have used our services, guests can submit a name for the driver to accompany the trip.
Departure Point :1: Patung 3 Singa Arema, Jl. Trunojoyo, Kiduldalem, Kec. Klojen, Kota Malang, Jawa Timur 65119, Indonesia
2: Alun Alun Malang, Jl. Merdeka Selatan, Kiduldalem, Kec. Klojen, Kota Malang, Jawa Timur 65119, Indonesia
AirportsMalang Airport, Malang Indonesia
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.