Treasure hunt Fuerteventura Family
Experience the most beautiful corners of Fuerteventura as a family.
The young and old alike get their money's worth with a varied program. It is worth being there because rough, beautiful landscapes are waiting to be discovered.
Gigantic rocks, small caves, black beaches and a treasure to be found.
In private, in small groups, they follow a treasure map that has various surprises in store.
An absolute outdoor experience for mom, dad and the kids.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Monumento Natural de Ajuy
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monumento Natural de Ajuy, Fv-621, 35628 Ajuy, Fuerteventura Spain
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Barraco de Las Penitas, Fuerteventura Spain
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Calle la Pardela, 85, 35625 Solana Matorral, Las Palmas, Spain
2: 35627 Costa Calma, Las Palmas, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up in front of the hotelJandia, Costa Calma, La Pared
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.