Treasure Hunt Fun! Play and See!
Walk through the historic streets of Rome and amongst the famous landmarks as well as off-the-beaten path places as you solve mysteries, take photos, answer quiz and trivia questions and perform various entertaining tasks along the way.
Together with your teams you will pass by the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, piazza Montecitorio, the Pantheon and Piazza Navona. Keep your eyes and ears open at all times as you will need to be alert in order to make it to the winning line. If you do, you will be in for a treat as there is a prize for the winning team!
You’ll love this experience and will take home a wealth of knowledge from the stories, legends and history you’ll hear. There’s no better way to discover Rome!
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Pizza for the winning team
What's excluded :
Don’t miss this 2-hour epic treasure hunt adventure around the Ancient ruins of Rome! Discover the magic the city has to offer as you participate in a fun and exciting challenge!
You will meet your ‘master’ in Piazza Barberini at the Tritone fountain and the fun and games will begin. Here you will be divided into teams and you’ll have to complete challenges that your master has planned for you, which will test your creativity, knowledge, orientation, physical ability and competitiveness.
• Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Rome Italy
• Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
• Pantheon, Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Rome Italy
Departure Point :Piazza Barberini, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.