Treasure hunt in Bordeaux "The thief of the Grand Théâtre"
At your arrival on the Place de la Comédie, a mediator of Bordeaux Visite awaits you to explain the game. You will then leave with your team and your log book. Your mission: to trace the path of the thief and collect clues to find him while observing the heritage and neighborhoods of Bordeaux. To add to the game, a series of quizzes and puzzles will punctuate your journey.
Your sense of observation and your patience will be your most valuable assets to carry out this investigation.At the end of the treasure hunt, the teams will be reunited again for the sharing of the clues and the revelation of the plot.
A perfect track game to discover the city!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Material provided
- Cultural Ombudsman
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
With our treasure hunt "The thief of the Grand Theater" make a visit of Bordeaux original and fun. Slip into the shoes of detectives and conduct an unprecedented investigation.
Our treasure hunt is the ideal activity to discover the city of Bordeaux and its must-see monuments!
Departure Point :Grand Théâtre de Bordeaux, Place de la Comédie, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.