Treasure hunt in Nantes - The Dobrée survey
Visit freed, discover cunning! With the Foxie application, engage in a treasure hunt and solve puzzles that will take you to unusual places. Complete the course independently, play regardless of the time of day and become an actor in your visit experience!
- Discover the most emblematic streets and places
- Learn historical anecdotes
- Take advantage of an unusual tour
The plot: Nantes, 1889. For 50 years, Thomas Dobrée, second in the name, has collected works of art and precious objects in his palace. Last night he was robbed. Surprisingly, the thief only left with one piece from his collection ... Solve puzzles to complete this investigation in Nantes.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Access to the mobile game (free download of the application)
What's excluded :
Nantes, 1889. For 50 years, Thomas Dobrée, second in the name, has been robbed. Surprisingly, the thief only left with one piece from his collection ... Using your smartphones, solve puzzles to overcome this investigation in Nantes.
• Cathedrale de Saint-Pierre et Saint-Paul, Place St-Pierre, Nantes France
• Place Royale, 44000, Nantes France
• Chateau des Ducs de Bretagne, 4 Place Marc Elder, 44000, Nantes France
Departure Point :4 Rue de la Barillerie, 44000 Nantes, France
Departure Time :6/4/2020 - 2/23/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.