Treasure hunt in Urbino
This treasure hunt is a fun way to discover the city of Urbino. Thanks to your map and clues, it will be fun to get involved with the mysterious stories and characters that have populated the city over the centuries, retracing its narrow streets but at the same time admiring the artistic beauties.
per adult from
1 day 2 hours
What's included :
- treasure hunt material
What's excluded :
This treasure hunt will give you the opportunity to get to know the small city of Urbino in an unconventional way: let yourself be fascinated by the stories and legends in the city of Raphael and Duke Federico, let yourself be enveloped by the mystery and medieval atmosphere that encloses this wonderful village, theater of battles and important events. A fun and different way to get to know the city from an original point of view.
Departure Point :Piazza della Repubblica, 61029 Urbino PU, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/25/2020 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 10:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- the activity will take place outdoors therefore all Covid prevention safety standards will be respected.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.