Treasure Hunting Game in Riga
All participants will be divided into smaller groups of 3 to 6 persons. Each group will have one device with mobile data. After you will log in to the game website, you will get the first hint. From this hint, you will understand which direction to go in. It could be a park, monument or street etc. When you find the place, you will have to find a task.
You may have to decode the code to measure, taste or even to broke something. When you solve the task, you will receive a code. If the code is correct, you will go to another level.
Every 5 to 7-minutes, you will get a helpful hint so you will not be stuck in any level too long. There are 8 to 12 levels in the game. It will take from 1-hour and 40 minutes to 2.5-hours. The duration will depend on your skills and luck. After the game, the results will be discussed and all teams will get certificates. The winner will be the fastest team.
per adult from
What's included :
- Latvian language. Full organization, game host services, diplomas for each team
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of the Occupation of Latvia
What's excluded :
- Devices with mobile data
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of the Occupation of Latvia, Raina bulvaris 7, Riga 1050 Latvia
Explore city in the fun way
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Kaļķu iela 1A, Centra rajons, Rīga, LV-1050, Latvia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.