Treasure Of Nicaragua
The trip begins early in the morning to avoid lines while crossing the border. Pick up is at 5:00 am. Always carry your passport and travel itinerary with you.
Once crossed the border we will be visiting one of the most active volcanoes in Central America: the Masaya Volcano. We will also make a stop at the homonymous local town characterized by its excellent pottery and souvenir markets. Our next stop is Granada: a colorful and vibrant colonial city founded by the the Spanish in 1524. Here we will see the main church – known simply as “Catedral” – and the Plaza de España, where you can take in magnificent views of the Nicaragua Lake.
After lunch, we will go on a relaxing boat tour on this magnificent lake and discover some of its small islands where many monkeys live.
After the boat tour we will have a little free time to shop in the lovely historical city and take pictures, then head back to Costa Rica, where you will be dropped off at your hotel.
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- All activities
- Port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Nicaragua is a amazing country were you can find a lot of culture, art and history a safety place to enjoy with all your family.
Keep on mind the next safety tips:
be allways with the group, never walk alone away from the group, for any reason never take a drink or food for a unknowable, always carry your passport and travel itinerary with you.
Transport round trip, exiting fees, breakfast, lunch, entrance to parks, lake nicaraguan cruise
DO NOT FORGET:
Light sweater, water, camera, bug spray, conformable shoes and always carry your passport and travel itinerary with you.
Be prepared to be in a bus for most of the day to bring small bill for shopping.
Departure Point :Pickup from hotels in Playas del Coco or any other departure site is available. Please check availity and conditions with our agents on whatsapp + 506 84356217 or write a comment to our email.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :You will be dropped off at your hotel.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- These measures will be implemented in all our services. Hygiene protocols will be executed with the driver and transport vehicles before and after the start of a service.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.