Treasure Of the Interior
Experience the true sights and sounds of Oman on this tour. Begin by driving to the Dakhalia region of Oman, via the Samail passes and the three abandoned villages of Birkat Al-Mouz. Visit Nizwa, the ancient capital in the interior region. Stroll through its famous souq where silver and coppersmiths produce exquisite ornaments in front of your eyes. Souvenir hunters will treasure the famous Omani Khanjar, coffee pot and copper vessels. Proceed to the historic Nizwa Fort for a visit before proceeding to the Jabrin Castle for a visit. We break for lunch at a Local restaurant before returning to Muscat.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Any personal use (telephone, drinks, laundry etc.)
- Any other services which are not mentioned in the price included schedule
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nizwa Fort Oman, Nizwa Oman
Nizwa Fort is one of the oldest forts in Oman and lies in A'Dakhiliyah Governorate. It has a unique large round shape. Its height reaches 24 metres, with an outer diameter of 43 metres and an inner diameter of 36 metres
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Nizwa Souk, City Center Close to the fort, Nizwa 611 Oman
Stroll through its famous souq where silver and coppersmiths produce exquisite ornaments in front of your eyes. Souvenir hunters will treasure the famous Omani Khanjar, coffee pot and copper vessels.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bahla Fort, Oasis of Bahla, Nizwa 611 Oman
A UNESCO World Heritage site, Bahla Fort was originally constructed of straw and mud bricks between the 12th and 15th centuries. It has undergone extensive restoration and now appears to the visitor in its full glory. Its massive complex takes hours to explore in full.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tanuf Ruins, Nizwa Oman
Tanuf is a small village located halfway between the two largest cities of Oman, near Nizwa and Bahla. The ruins of Tanuf are the result of Oman's Imamate Rebellion of the 1950s. ... The village was damaged and abandoned during the Jabal Akhdar Wars, and the only thing which remains is the remnants of the village.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Sultan Qaboos Port, Muscat, Oman
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.