Treasures of Troodos Mountain from Paphos Town
The journey into the Troodos Mountains is spectacular. You’ll pass small villages and get a glimpse of traditional Cypriot life. You will be transferred to a local Village for a coffee break. Afterwards, you travel high in the pine-clad Troodos Mountains you’ll find the Kykkos Monastery. The monastery is ornately decorated with wonderful mosaics in bright colours. It is also renowned for its wealth, with many gold icons and beautifully preserved frescoes. Next stop, it will be a picnic site where will enjoy a picnic lunch next to the banks of a stream. Last stop is at Omodos Village, where you will have a guided walk through the village and visit the Monastery of Holy Cross. Your guide will fill your day with plenty of stories and unravel the history of Cyprus, piece by piece.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Paphos only
- Pic nic lunch with a glass of local wine/water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kykkos Monastery (Panagia tou Kykkou), 20km (12 miles) W of Pedoulas village, Pedoulas Cyprus
You will travel high in the pine-clad Troodos Mountains where you’ll find the Kykkos Monastery. The monastery is ornately decorated with wonderful mosaics in bright colours. It is also renowned for its wealth, with many gold icons and beautifully preserved frescoes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Omodos, Omodos, Limassol
Last stop is at Omodos Village, where you will have a guided walk through the village and visit the Monastery of Holy Cross.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Paphos, Cyprus
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from selected hotels in Paphos Town. You must contact the localservice provider to verify exact pick up location and time at least 48 hours before excursion date
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/1/2020 - 11/30/2020
6/1/2021 - 11/30/2021
Monday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 AM Friday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 AM Monday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 AM Friday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Shoulders and knees need to be covered in monastery
- Please note that the operational program is subject to change.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.