Trebinje:)) walking&sightseeing | gastro&wine tasting | private tour experience
This is a small group tour of Trebinje - mix of best things , walking & sightseeing | local food & wine tasting , maximum 8 people per tour. If you are a family or friends of more people traveling together, you can request for more then 8 people on tour. It is very private experience simply means your tour, where all ground services are provided by your very own personal guide & chauffeur, exclusively for you, discovering local sights and culture on the way.
Tour is perfect for 50+ travelers, couples or friends, solo or business travelers who like to slow down bit and have guaranteed, great day here in Trebinje. Cheers !
per adult from
What's included :
- Food & wine tastings
- Entry/Admission - Cellars of the Tvrdos Monastery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trebinje, Trebinje, Republika Srpska
First , we will start to walk and see all major sights in downtown of Trebinje.Town park with cultural&historical monuments, church of Holy Transfiguration from the beginning of 20th century, Catholic cathedral from the end of 19th century, hundred-year-old plane trees and green local market.
Then we will stop for short break in one of local cafes in main square for small chat and feel local vibe - polako(slow style) drinking coffee, water or beer.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Trebinje Old City, Trebinje Bosnia and Herzegovina
Cultural&historical monuments in old town with Osman-pasha and Emperor mosques from 18th century and Museum of Herzegovina.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Arslanagica Bridge, Trebinje Bosnia and Herzegovina
One of 3 most beautiful bridges in Bosnia-Herzegovina made in Ottoman time.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Hercegovacka Gracanica, Trebinje Bosnia and Herzegovina
Church hill complex above town of Trebinje with beautiful panoramic view from the top on valley and town.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cellars of the Tvrdos Monastery, Trebinje 89101 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Come on oldest wine cellar in Bosnia & Herzegovina and taste local wines and spirits made by monks.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Tuli, Tuli, Republika Srpska
Highlights of tour is having lunch in local household - homemade food and drinks, visiting village and cheese farm.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Njegoševa 1, Trebinje 89101, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Traveler pickup is offered
On request, we can pickup you from any accommodation in Trebinje
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/31/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.