Trek in mountain volcanic
• English speaking guide, and cook
• Muleteers and mules for luggages
• Full board on trek + , coffee and tea
• Ground transfers by minibuses / taxis: ( hotel – trek – hotel )
• Mess, cooking & toilet tents (camping option )
• Guest houses
• Hotels and Riads in Marrakech
Not included :
• Travel insurance.
• Soft/alcoholic drinks
• Tips and personal expanses
• mineral water and soflts drinks
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 nights accommodation guest hiouses
- 2 nights accommodation hotels or riads in marrakech
- 5 nights accommodation camp sites
- Fuel surcharge
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Trekking in Sirwa Mountains has been popular for years, as it offers both a physical challenge and great nature, but can easily be done without local guides. There are plenty of elements in nature that easily will help you navigate around the area. The nature here is absolutely on the extreme side, as so much else in the Anti Atlas. Most of it is barren, the mountains are often totally different from anything else you have seen before, and the villages have often been formed in close cooperation with nature. The goal of trekking here, and for once there is really just one itinerary, is the Jebel Sirwa at 3,305 metres above sea level. The Jebel Sirwa is an isolated volcanic peak, which is quite possible to climb for even inexperienced mountaineers..
this trek will be in the massif volcanic sirwa the high point is 3305 m
2 nights in riad in marrakech
2 nights in the guest houses
5 nights in the camp sites
walking in one of the best area in morocco famous by safran
and argan trees too
Departure Point :Hi our departure it will be each day different then othre day because for our activitys some day we need to go earlt morning to clim our ascent of toubkal because is one of the highest summit in north Africca and maghribinne too in that case we start ealy morning .
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.