Trek Llao-Llao Municipal Park
We begin trekking along the path that leads to the Llao-Llao hill. We enter a native forest of Coihues and Cypresses. After a first flat and quiet part, the ascent to the top of the hill will begin, stopping at different viewpoints, until reaching the end with a stunning view of Lake Moreno, Nahuel Huapí, Cerro López, Capilla and Tristeza and Blest arms.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lago Nahuel Huapi, San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
incredible views of Lake Nahuel Huapí and the National Park
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Circuito Chico, RP77, Río Negro, Argentina
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/8/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.