Trek to Benog Tibba
If you are Nature Lover & want to do hiking in the Mussoorie then Benog hill is the Best place to visit during your Holidays. The Hike starts near the Cloud End’s & Finish on the same point after visiting Benog Hill. On the top of Mountain, there is a temple of Goddess Jwala Devi, People from Mussoorie & nearby Village visit the temple to take blessing. The Benog Day Hike will take only 2hr to visit the temple & Come back same way, If Someone want to make the trek long then they can take the route from Benog Hill to Dhobi ghat and from there they can make the trek up to Company Bhag. It will take Minimum 4hr to complete the hike from Cloud End - Benog Hill – Dhobi Ghat – Company Bhag.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
3. Important of Place
4. peaks of Himalayas
Divine Uttarakhand Guide will meet the Guest in there hotel or at Particular Point.
• Cloud's End, Hathipaon Road 6 Km West Of The Library, Mussoorie India
• Jwala Devi Temple, Benog Hills 9 km west of Mussoorie, Mussoorie India
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guest need to Bring its own cab to reach the Starting point of Trek.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.