Trek to Torres del Paine lookout (Mirador)
One of the youngest mountains of the planet. This trail will guide you through a narrow valley offering a variety of geological formations originated by volcanic and glacial activity. It's a non technical climb but a medium to hard physically particularly on the last km. Ideal for stunning pictures if weather conditions allows.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Trekking poles
- Snacks - Energy snack
What's excluded :
- Brunch - Lunch
- National park fee. Note: this fee is valid for 3 days on a row.
Early morning departure from your hotel, and after aproximately 2 1/2 hours we reach our starting point. After being ready we initiate our hike along the Ascensio river crossing it twice until the refugio chileno where you find restrooms (2 hours hike). From there we cross the magellanic forrest until we reach a glacial morrena. This is more physically demanding but the prize is a spectacular view of the 3 peaks or Torres reaching 2.850m high. We will spend 30 min to enjoy or frame some pictures before returning to our vehicle and then to Puerto Natales.
• Torres del Paine, Torres del Paine, Magallanes Region
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will contact our passengers for a briefing a day before the excursion and to reconfirm the time for early pick up.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No wheel chair accesibility. Minimum age for kids: 12 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.