Trekking & Hiking in Himalayan in Nepal
The trek in the Dolpa is an experience you’ll never forget.
The trail passes through a variety of landscapes ranging from green meadows to rocky terrain that extends Tibetan plateau. The Phoksundo Lake is an incomparable beauty with its deep blue and bright green colors surrounded by steep bold rocks.
Due to its remote location, Dolpa is still an off the beaten track destination. This region is suitable to trek in summer and fewer tourists will be seen during the trek. The authentic villages and Tibetan culture and tradition along Buddhism and Bonpo are very important for the people living in these villages and interwoven in everyday life.
This trek is strenuous and hard with some steep climbs. The trail ascends to two high passes, Numa La (5318m) and Baga La (5190m).
We’re outdoor professionals. Our team shares a variety of outdoor experiences from around the world. They have decades of experience in outdoor settings.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced local guide, and High Mountain trained porter.
- Our offer will depend on customer's interest and length of trip/expedition, self pay to full pay etc
- Domestic return flight tickets Nepalgunj – Jhuphal, Jhuphal – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu.
- Airport picks up and drops. Hotel 3nights in Kathmandu on BB plan.
- 1night hotel in Nepalgunj one the way to Jhuphal.
- Essential group First aid. and Special Trekking permit and TIMS.
- Our staff’s guides, food, accommodation, and their insurance.
- Food during the trekking, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast and hot drinks tea & Coffee.
- Accommodation in trekking camping two person tents, kitchen tent and dining tents.
- Drinking water boiled and purified during the trekking.
What's excluded :
- Travel/ trekking, accidental/ health insurance (mandatory).
- Personal Expenses (e.g. snacks, coke, Mineral water, chocolate during the day etc)
- Alcohol and all bottled beverages. Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu Guides/ Porter’s tip
- International airfare and airport tax, Visa fee. Emergency evacuation and other charges.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Fly to Nepaljung late afternoon and stay.
Day 03: Fly to Jhufal altitude 2475m and trek to Dunai (2140m) 3 hrs and stay in the local guesthouse.
Day 04: Trek Dunai to Lingdo altitude 2391m 5-6hrs and stay in the local guesthouse.
Day 05: Trek Lingdo to Laina Odar 6-7hrs altitude 3370m camping.
Day 06: Trek Laina Odar to Toltol altitude 3523m 6-7hrs camping.
Day 07: Trek Toltol to Dho Tarap altitude 3944m 6hrs stay in a local guesthouse.
Day 08: Trek Dho Tarap to Numa – La Phedi altitude 4440m 5hrs camping.
Day 09: Trek Numal La Phedi to Danigar altitude 4631m via Numa La Passes 5238m 7hours camping.
Day 10: Trek Danigar to Yak Kharka altitude 3860m via Baga – La passes 5190m 7hrs camping.
Day 11: Trek Yak Kharka to Ringmo village altitude 3641m 5hrs camping.
Day 12: Rest day explore Phoksundo Lake.
Day 13: Trek Ringmo village to Chhekpa altitude 2880m via Rechi and camping 8hrs.
Day 14: Trek Chhekpa to Jhuphal altitude 2475m 6 hrs and stay in a local guesthouse.
Day 15: fly Jhuphal to Nepaljung to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
Day 16: Rest/extra day in Kathmandu.
Day 17: Transfer to airport.
• Dolpo, Dolpo, Karnali Zone, Mid-Western Region
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our clients from any hotel, bus stations and airport both domestic and International airport.Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :6:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.