Trekking & Kayak along the spectacular Costa Brava
Hike and kayak along the scenic coast of Costa Brava. Visit numerous hidden coves with unusual rock formations. Immerse into the marine ecosystems, swim in the crystal clear water and simply enjoy the beautiful beach in Sant Pol de S’Agaró.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- 2 Professional guides
- Sea kayaking for 2 hours
- Guided coastal walk 1 hour
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Tips (optional)
The unbeatable beauty of the Costa Brava will not leave you indifferent. We will walk through the mountains on the beaches and kayak through the cliffs of the Costa Brava, enjoying its caves.
• Club Nàutic Sant Feliu de Guíxols, Escullera del Port, s/n, 17220 Sant Feliu de Guíxols, Girona, Spain
Departure Point :Passeig de Gràcia, 19, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All participants must be able to swim.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.