Trekking and Cliff-Jumping at Ba Ho Waterfall with Massage by the Blind
This is the most convenient and fun way to explore Ba Ho Waterfall with instructions and insights from local guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Local food
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lifevest if needed
- Entry/Admission - Ba Ho Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, tip
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ba Ho Waterfall, Ninh Ich, Ninh Hoa, Nha Trang 650000 Vietnam
The trip starts at 8AM at meeting point. We depart to Ba Ho waterfalls, situated about 25 kilometers north of Nha Trang. The waterfall consists of a string of three falls beneath a clear, refreshing pools surrounded by thick and dense forest (Ba Ho means “three pools”) where you can swim and jump off the cliffs. We need to take a 30-to-45-minute hiking to the top but the view and refreshment from cool water just worth it. We will have a local lunch on the way back to city center.
After lunch, to "recover" from the trek, we will have a body/foot massage treat by the blinds. This is a way to support the local handicap people yet in the other hand, you will also be amazed by their professionalism.
The trip ends around 1PM at meeting point.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :39 Yết Kiêu, Vạn Thắng, Thành phố Nha Trang, Khánh Hòa 650000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off service provided for accommodation in the city center only. For guests staying in the city outskirt, please present at meeting point 39 Yet Kieu, Nha Trang
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.