Trekking Base Las Torres sin almuerzo
Enjoy a Full Day Tour walking to the Base of the Towers, seeing natives forest, mountains, rivers, lakes and panoramic views.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Shared Transportation
- Bilingual trekking guide English/Spanish
- Seat insurance
- Optional trekking sticks, raincoat and gaiter
- Hotel in Puerto Natales pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Life insurance
- Torres del Paine entrance fee
8 hours of high difficulty trekking through the Ascencio valley in the Las Torres area inside the Torres del Paine national park to see the extraordinary and unique landscape of the Base Torres.
• Torres del Paine National Park, Torres del Paine National Park, Magallanes Region
Departure Point :Manuel Bulnes 407, Puerto Natales, Natales, Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 15 years
- A high amount of walking is involved
- To do this excursion it is obligatory to attend the briefing which is daily from 7PM at Casa de la Patagonia, #407 Manuel Bulnes ST. in Puerto Natales.
- This excursion does not operate on December 25th and January 1st.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.