Trekking Base Torres del Paine Imperdible
Enjoy a spectacular day getting to know the Torres del Paine Base, on this tour we will walk through the Ascencio Valley, where we venture through impressive Lenga forests on a 4-hr walk up, which lead to the Torres del Base Paine and his Laguna that are at his feet.
06:15 - 06:45 am
Place of Departure and Return
* We recommend *
Sunblock and Sunglasses
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Mountain guide
- Trekking sticks
What's excluded :
- Tickets to Torres del Paine National Park (25,000 Chilean pesos)
- Crampons or Spikes (mandatory in winter season May to August)
Within the trip, we will make temporary stops to see the landscape, this varies according to the number of travelers who will make the route to Base Las Torres. The mandatory stop is at the Portería de Laguna Amarga, where we can see the wonderful view of the well-known Torres del Paine, next to this view we can appreciate the beautiful Laguna Amarga.
We continue the trip approximately 10 more minutes to reach the beginning of the walk in the Las Torres Hotel sector. The Trekking to the Mirador de las Torres lasts approximately 4 hours. On the way we will pass through the Chilean Refuge and then to an intermediate point between the Las Torres Refuge.
At this point the final stretch begins that lasts approximately 40 minutes, until we reach the famous Torres Base where we can observe the famous Torres lake and glacier, Mount Almirante Nieto, Cordon Oggioni, the characteristic biodiversity of the area, and above all , the magnificent granite towers.
After staying a prudent time in this place, we undertake the return by the same path until arriving at the sector of Hostería Las Torres, where the minibus will take them again to Puerto Natales.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We begin our trekking at the Base de las Torres at 6:15 am, when the minibus picks up the passengers in the respective accommodations of Puerto Natales, starting a trip to the Torres del Paine National Park.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We take all the procedures and follow all the safety protocols regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19), so that your trip is fantastic and carefree, because you are important to us.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.