Trekking, Camino de Santiago and Monte Ulia
The impressive Basque landscape of mountains and cliffs, its history, the local towns that we will meet, getting a glimpse of local life, with a boat ride through the bay of Pasaia, San Pedro.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Snacks - typical drink txakoli (sparkling white wine)
- public bus back.
What's excluded :
- Ticket to visit the Basque Maritime Fatoria (Albaola)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monte Ulia, San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
we will visit the mountain, we will know its secrets, views, history
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Pasaia, Pasaia, Province of Guipuzcoa, Basque Country
a local fishing village with a long history
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Faro de la Plata, 20016 Pasajes Spain
We will see the silver lighthouse and its views.
Departure Point :Sanse Bikes, Alameda del Blvd., 25, 20003 San Sebastián, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- bring comfortable clothes and slippers
- a minimum of two people is required to complete the tour.
- in case of being more than 8 people, please indicate it when contacting us
- includes typical drink, txakoli (typical Basque sparkling white wine) return ticket but does not include ticket to visit the Basque maritime fatoria (Albaola)
- Transportation the boat to round trip is not included costs (1 € 25c one way) cash
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.