Trekking Cerro Kennedy 2 days
Because we take you to live a unique and original experience, in the mountains of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, with the help of local communities you will discover all the natural and cultural diversity of our country.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Private transportation
- Accommodation in Finca Campesina
- 2 Lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast, coffee, water
- Entry/Admission - MINCA
What's excluded :
- Additional nights, horses for luggage or riding, tips, alcoholic beverages,
Day 1: Santa Marta - Santa Elena Sierra Nevada Estate
Stop At: MINCA, Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia
ITINERARY DAY 1
07:30 am Departure from your hotel in the city of Santa Marta, aboard our 4x4 truck, we follow the road that connects with the town Minca, a picturesque town nestled in the middle of the mountain, about 14 kilometers from Santa Marta, in this place makes a stop to talk a little about its history and after a few minutes we continue the journey to Tagua, a small path about 1600 meters above sea level. There is one of the coffee growers from the Sierra Nevada waiting for us. (DISTANCE BETWEEN MINCA AND LA TAGUA: 20 / K).
After the coffee tour we continue the tour in our 4x4 cam, one kilometer more, to the La María estate, on the la Tagua village, where the three-hike begins
(3 KILOMETERS) to the Santa Helena estate (1h / 30m). Arrival at the Santa Helena estate; installation, welcome snack, typical Colombian lunch, tour of the surroundings, sunset view over the mountains, the Ciénaga grande and the Caribbean Sea, dinner and night at the Santa Elena farm.
Duration: 15 hours
Stop At: Minca, Minca, Santa Marta Municipality, Magdalena Department
Live an extraordinary experience, where you will learn from the hand of an organic coffee producer in the Sierra Nevada, the entire cultivation and thickening system from cultivation to cup.
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Accommodation at Finca Santa Elena
Traditional finca with family atmosphere.
Day 2: Finca Santa Elena - Cima Del Cerro Kennedy
Pass By: Cerro Kennedy, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality Colombia
ITINERARY DAY 2
TREKKING FINCA SANTA ELENA - CIMA DEL CERRO KENNEDY
05:30 am We must start the day very early to observe the sunrise of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, delighting a delicious cup of organic coffee from the Sierra Nevada, Traditional breakfast.
06:30 am The ascent walk begins, until you reach the top of the “CERRO KENNEDY” ecotourism viewpoint of the Sierra Nevada, located at an approximate height of 3,000 meters. During the walk we will have a beautiful view of the snowy peaks of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta. (DISTANCE 5K / TRAJECT).
Return to Finca Santa Helena to have lunch.
Travel to the road to return to Santa Marta.
05:30 pm Arrival in Santa Marta. (DAY 2 WALK IN TOTAL 13 KILOMETERS)
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point office WI MAKE TOURS COLOMBIA Calle 19 # 3 - 121 Historic Center of Santa Marta.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.