Trekking In Cat Ba National Park 3 Days
Cat Ba National Park is known as the biggest island in Ha Long Bay system. This destination is expectedly a wonderland where you can find a great sense of adventure and nature. A full set of activities including trekking through jungle in Cat Ba to admire wilderness nature; cycling along peaceful sandy beach;or cruising, snorkelling and kayaking to discover unexplored Lan Ha Bay promises to grant you incredible experience which you desire from a perfectly unparalled trip.
* Explore Cat Ba nature and wildlife by jungle trekking and coastal cycling…etc
* Cruise to admire primitive Lan Ha Bay
* A perfect way to discover Ha Long Bay system with a great sense of adventure and out of tourist traps
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- A/C car transfer during the trip
- Drinking water on car
- Accommodation at homestay/ 3 star hotel
- Cruise in Lan Ha Bay
- Licenced English speaking guide.
- All sightseeing tickets; travel permits and activities mentioned in the itinerary
- 24/7 hotline support
- Entry/Admission - Cat Ba National Park
- Entry/Admission - Lan Ha Bay
- Entry/Admission - Phu Lang Pottery Village
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- Beverage on meals
- Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
- Tips & Gratuities
Day 1: Ha Noi – Cat Ba National Park
Stop At: Cat Ba National Park, Cat Ba Vietnam
Pick up at your hotel at 08:00. Transfer to Dinh Vu Harbour on a 2 hour drive. Take a 45-minute high-speed boat to Cat Ba Island. Lunch in Cat Ba Town.
After a short rest, a 12 km trek leads you through Cat Ba National Park to Viet Hai Village. Time to enjoy bird watching, and sightseeing in the pristine forest or at Frog Lake. Chance to spot native cats, squirrels, spotted deer, snakes, thousands of colorful butterflies, and if lucky enough, a Cat Ba Langur. Dinner and overnight in bungalow at Viet Hai Village.
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: Bungalow in Viethai Village, Cat Ba National Park
Day 2: Cat Ba National Park – Lan Ha Bay
Stop At: Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Vietnam
Breakfast will be served at 07:30 followed by a walk to the top of Marine Hill which rewards you with panoramic views of both Ha Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay. On returning to Viet Hai Village, treat yourself to a fish massage or take a relax before a 30-minute cycling to Viet Hai Harbour, where you get onboard to explore Lan Ha Bay. Lunch served on the cruise when gliding past the fascinating landscapes of craggy karsts .
After a short rest, time for kayaking around Luon Cave and discover the bay. If it is hot, stop at some beautiful wild beaches to enjoy swimming and snorkelling. Dinner and overnight on the cruise in the middle of primitive Lan Ha Bay.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Cruise in Lan Ha Bay
Day 3: Lan Ha Bay – Hanoi
Stop At: Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Vietnam
Wake up early to enjoy the stunning view of the sun rising over the bay or for photo oppotunities. After breakfast, continue your voyage through Lan Ha Bay, pass the wild, chalky peaks to Cai Beo Village where the people live on a colourful flotilla of floating houses and make fish farms for their living. After exploring this unique area, return the boat for lunch. Disembark at around 11:30. Say goodbye to this paradise before returning Hanoi.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Phu Lang Pottery Village, Phu Lang, Phu Lang Town, Que Vo Commune, Bac Ninh 16000 Vietnam
On the way, chance for you to visit Phu Lang pottery village, a local village with a lot of traditional features on the bank of Cau river.
Duration: 1 hour
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers at your hotels in Hanoi
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.