Trekking Laguna Cerro Castillo
The best experience to discover a corner of Patagonia.
You should not worry about anything, just enjoy and live the experience.
We work with certified mountain guides (ANGM).
We are aware when choosing our products.
We have quality equipment.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Trekking poles, 20L trekking backpack, gloves and binoculars
- Private transportation
- Park tickets
- Lunch box
What's excluded :
- Trekking footwear
- Water bottle
- Medical insurance
This trip goes deep into the Carretera Austral, offering us unique landscapes and giving us the privilege of appreciating beautiful attractions such as: Cuesta del Diablo Viewpoint, Portezuelo Ibáñez and the imposing Cerro Castillo.
We will arrive at the administration to start the trekking. During the walk the guide will tell us details about the ecosystem of the place, its geography and history, until you reach meters of unevenness, where the panoramic view is incredible, since we can have a view of the largest lake in Chile, the “General Carrera Lake "And beautiful" Rio Ibáñez ".
After walking approximately 3 hours along a medium intensity path, we will reach our goal, the “Green Lagoon” of Cerro Castillo, guarded by its ancient glaciers and its imposing east face, which is a great challenge for mountaineers and climbers around the world.
The descent to the administration will take us about 1 hour and 30 minutes approximately, ending the trekking day and enjoying a delicious craft beer from the region.
• Cerro Castillo National Reserve, Villa Cerro Castillo Chile
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The tour can be from Coyhaique. Or, from another point near the city prior coordination.Airports
- Balmaceda Airport, Aysén Province, Coyhaique, Aysén, Chile
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/26/2019 - 10/19/2021
Monday: 07:30 AM - 07:30 PM Tuesday: 07:30 AM - 07:30 PM Wednesday: 07:30 AM - 07:30 PM Thursday: 07:30 AM - 09:30 AM Friday: 07:30 AM - 07:30 PM Saturday: 07:30 AM - 07:30 PM Sunday: 07:30 AM - 07:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.