Trekking Laguna el Valiente, San Fabián de Alico, Ñuble Region, Chile
We design this meaningful experience for you, through the enhancement of the nature of this path. What makes it unique is that we will enter a giant forest very rare to see, due to the diversity of tree species gathered there. As it is taken height along the estuary the Brave, we will enter other forests of Lingües and Canelos until we reach that of Ciprés de la Cordillera.
On the way we will find a beautiful waterfall, we will skirt a crystalline estuary of pure waters that descends from the mountain, finding rainbow and Fario trouts and wild Ducks among other species, until we reach the beautiful El Valiente lagoon, which we will skirt to reach a point of scenographic sighting of the lagoon and the mountains of El brave and El Padre. Here we will take a break and a delicious picnic.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Knowledge and certifications of safety and first aid in wild places. Local knowledge and experience
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Laguna El Valiente, San Fabián, Región del Bío Bío, Chile
Path through the old Coigüe forest that frames spectacular views of soft granite walls that surround the entire creek. Tree species of Hualo, Huala, Canelo, Ciprés de la Cordillera, Lenga, Boldo, Mañío, Arrayán, Radal and Avellanos among others grow along the path. Avifauna species are sighted such as giant Carpenters, Chucaos, Aguiluchos, Andean Condor, White Barn Owl, Oven, American Crowned Owl, Tortola, mountain hare, Chingues and with some luck Pumas in their natural habitat.
Departure Point :N-315, San Fabián, Bío Bío, Chile
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.