Trekking Magestic Antigua´s Valley
Walking from Antigua to Cerro de la Cruz, amazing view to Water Volcano and Antigua Guatemala, these attraction are very popular, after spending some time , we´ll continue by car to Village El Hato, reaching 2300 mts high arraiving to Altamira Parking lot..
Start another walk from parking lot to Altamira eco and Camping Park. will walk in the middle of flowers farms, crops and nice restaurants and bars in the top of mountains. finishing our Trekking tour in Hoobitenango thematic park inspired in the movie THE HOOBIT. time to have a good lunch.
Finally will take the 4WD to come back to Antigua and finishing in your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Cerro de la Cruz
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cerro de la Cruz, Antigua, Guatemala, Antigua 03001 Guatemala
Easy Climb to the Cross and you will have a beautiful view of, Antigua city and Water Volcano.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from any hotel in Antigua Guatemala
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Use of audio guides in every explanation to every guest, to garanteed to social distancing. Not maps or written material.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.