Trekking Mirador el volcano + Geometric hot springs
The wonderful landscapes of southern Chile make this a unique activity. We enjoy the best views, and we end the activity with a thermal bath in a dreamlike environment.
per adult from
What's included :
- Technical team
- Accident insurance. Certified Professional Guide Entrance to the National Park.
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Portage. Swimwear.
This route begins in Pucón, moving about 90 kilometers towards Coñaripe to later enter the south face of the Villarrica volcano, on an interior road between Coñaripe and Palguín where we will turn off at kilometer 16 to begin our trekking at 900 meters above sea level, which It lasts approximately 3 hours between native forest and araucarias to later reach the skirt of the Villarrica volcano on its southern face, leaving all the vegetation behind.
After this experience we will return to the starting point of our trekking and we will go to the Geometric Baths that are in the same enclosure. There we will have the possibility to enjoy 20 natural thermal pools, with 450 meters of walkways that run through a natural ravine and delight in the harmony created between the architecture of the place and its natural beauty.
Departure Point :Rutas Outdoors, Colo Colo 361, Pucon, Pucón, Araucanía, Chile
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.