Trekking Mount Rosa Range Day Tour from Arona
The Alpe Sattal is an old cottage recently restored by a man who wanted to live intensely in this place. The cottage is located in a natural terrace on the slopes of mountain Tagliaferro (2964 m asl) and it offers a spectacular panoramic view of 360 ° with a magnificent view over the Mount Rosa massif.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food, beverages and lodging for accompanying person;
- Any stop on the route for photos or anything else;
- Stop to buy local products;
- Parking fee;
- Entry/Admission - Monte Rosa
What's excluded :
- Lunches, drinks and any other small personal expense;
- Deviations not covered on the route;
- Anything else not specifically included.
- The Alpe Sattal is an old cottage recently restored by a man who wanted to live intensely in this place. In 1995, after crossing for three years the Italian Alps in their length and breadth, in summer and winter, with only a tent and big passion, he stopped right here where he built his home with his own hands by restoring an old house in ruin. The continuous contact with wonderful and rugged nature, the unchanging flow of the seasons, simple life and genuine people needing nothing more than the beauty around them to feel satisfied, are the reasons that led him to live there.
Today, besides being intimate and welcoming, it is one of very few ’refuges’ of the Alps that are open all year. In winter, covered by a thick blanket of snow, the small hut really takes on the appearance of a warm, reassuring and at the same time isolated and fierce eagle’s nest.
Trek from Alagna to Alpe Sattal (2 hours)
Stop for lunch lunch (lunch not included)
Afternoon free time for visit
Return to the starting point and the car around 16:45
Transfer by car back to Arona.
Departure Point :Arona ( or pick up in hotel if it is in Arona )
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Arona, Largo Duca d'Aosta, in front of the railway station.
( or pick up in hotel if it is in Arona )
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- The tour begins approximately at about 8:30 am and ending at 17 pm.
- Hotel pick up is available only if you are staying in one of the hotels in Arona.
- Tour starts and finishes in Arona.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.