Trekking to Albino Glacier from Ushuaia
We will pick you up at the hotel early in the morning to go to the beginning of the trail located about 20 kilometers from the city of Ushuaia. After the indications of the guide we will enter the path that will take us through the forest and the peat bogs, crossing the Tierra Mayor Valley until we reach the Esmeralda Lagoon, which, as its name indicates, amazes us with its intense green color. After a photographic break we will walk surrounding the lagoon, we will find many beaver dams along the way. We continue our way until we cross the tree line where the ascension becomes more demanding. The slope is pronounced through a large rocks formation. We are now in a high mountain landscape where we can appreciate the panoramic views of the valley and the Laguna Esmeralda below. We finally reach our destination, the Ojo del Albino Glacier. In this part the glacier is a mass of very cracked flat ice, surrounded by sharp peaks and at the center the melting water with beautiful icebergs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Box Lunch
What's excluded :
- Transfers In/Out
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ushuaia, Ushuaia, Province of Tierra del Fuego, Patagonia
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Available from 12 years old.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.