Trekking to Pa-O CBT village
This trekking is a social business which is running with community and 45% of income go to the community.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Boat transfer, trekking guide, helper, village fund, service charge in CBT village lunch, mineral water, tree planting, fresh towel, first aid travel kit,refill aluminum bottle
What's excluded :
- Inle Zone fee, Breakfast, dinner, personal usage
*** Focus: Culture, Sustainability, Adventure, Scenery,
*** Highlights: Tuk Tuk ride, plantation walks, panorama view, Inle Lake, CBT project village, village lifestyle experience, traditional lunch, reforestation activity, Maingthauk bridge, boat ride.
From Nyaung Shwe takes a Tuk Tuk to the trekking starting point near Kanne reservoir. Then, walk up through several plantations such as grape (Red Mountain Estate Vineyard & Winery), turmeric, corn, cheroot leave and avocado to Lwe Khaw village. On the way, take a rest at the top of the mountain to enjoy the panoramic view of overlooking Inle lake and its natural environment. A traditional lunch style will be served at Lwe Khaw community compound by the villagers. After lunch, make your sweet memory and educate the local people through re-planting activity around CBT village will be included. Then, walk around Lwe Khaw (CBT project village) to observe the way of Pa-O ethnic life after that descending along the trails (rocky at the beginning) to Maingthauk village, passing through sugar cane plantations. From Maingthauk bridge return to your hotel by boat.
Distance = 18 km Walking Hour = 5:30 hrs (approximate)
Departure Point :Golden Island Cottages Travel & Tour, No.89.Phaug Daw Pyan Road,Win Qtr(3, ညောင်ရွှေ, Myanmar (Burma)
Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick up the travellers who staying at hotel around Inle Lake.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.