Trekking to Pico de Loro
It is a demanding and fun trekking, where you will learn about history, culture and conservation of ecosystems, while you walk and explore this mythical mountain of the cliffs of Cali. And most importantly with CHE trips, when traveling you contribute to children with limited resources.
per adult from
8 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Snacks - A snack is included.
- Health insurance
- Your contribution to provide opportunities for low-income children
- Entry/Admission - Pico de Loro
What's excluded :
- Breakfast - The traveler must have a soft breakfast before leaving the hotel, or at the bakery where we meet each other.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pico de Loro, Parque Nacional Natural Farallones, Cali Colombia
We will do a demanding Trekking from pance to the top of parrot's beak, where our guides will teach travelers of history, culture and ecology of these wonderful landscapes, and from where we can appreciate on stunning days an imposing view of the cliffs and the Valley from Cauca
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Pance River, Cali Colombia
After descending from the top of Pico de Loro, travelers can enjoy a delicious lunch (included in the plan) and swim in the creeks and / or Pance River.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Bakery Sweet Addiction, Cra. 105 #15A-45, Cali, Valle del Cauca, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at hotels and hostels in Versailles, Granada, San Antonio and from there we go down the 5th street to the garden city, picking up people we meet, along the way.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Not suitable for babies
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.