Trekking Trekking Quirilluca
Transfer and the guide will pick you up at your hotel, to take you to Puchuncaví. The walk begins in the Horcón sector where we will pass through a large sclerophyllous forest giving way more and more to this fascinating geosite, pelicans, jotes, foxes, chunchungos, cururos will be waiting for us in one of the most unique habitats and places in the region from Val paradise, such as the sea otter and the Belloto del Norte and the priority preservation and conservation site. We will pass through five different ecosystems; Interdital forest, cliffs, meadows and sclerophiles. Finally we will arrive at the beach of Quirilluca to pause and have lunch before returning.
• 8.00am Pick up at the hotel.
• 10.00am Arrival in Horcón
• 10.15am The Tour begins.
• 16:00 Return to the hotel.
End of our services.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Endemic guide of the certified place.
- conservation of the cliffs of Quirilluca
What's excluded :
An interpretive walk for all ages. It takes between 4 and 5 hours, with beautiful views of the coast and the cliffs. It is located in Quirilluca; a priority site for conservation due to its high endemism and endangered species. from the same cliffs you can also observe the presence of the sea otter (Chungungo / lontra felina). The relict forest of the Quirilluca gorge brings together the most coastal town of Bellotos del Norte, a centenary tree that gives the landscape together to the huge geosite and fossils that keep this beautiful place.
DURATION 4-5 hours approx.
LOCATION Cliffs of the Quirilluca.
SEASON all year
MINIMUM OF PEOPLE 2 passengers.
DIFFICULTY Low intensity hiking.
RESTRICTIONS Cardiovascular problems, asthma.
MINIMUM AGE 14 years.
Departure Point :Kila, Av Pdte Ríos 11, Puchuncavi, Puchuncaví, Valparaíso, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up all our passengers in Quintero and Puchuncaví
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.