Tremblant Ice Climbing School
Challenge yourself with an ice climbing initiation course right on Tremblant resort. Designed for beginners and no climbing experience necessary, this activity is great for the whole family!
per adult from
What's included :
- All equipment (EXCEPT ski boots) and a certified guide.
- All our clients are automatically covered by Airmedic medical emergency helicopter evacuation, for the duration of the activity.
What's excluded :
- PARTICIPANTS MUST BRING THEIR OWN SKI BOOTS
You'll start your day by meeting your guide at The Tremblant Activity Centre, located at the foot of the slopes on Tremblant resort. After signing the release form, your guide will walk you over to the 70 foot high, natural cliff face. You will be given your harness and helmet and get ready to climb! The lesson starts as our certified instructor teaches you about safety protocol and proper technique to get started up the cliff and how to belay fellow climbers. During the lesson which lasts 2-3 hours, you will get to climb the ice cliff several times, perfecting your technique as you go.
• Mont Tremblant Activity Centre, 118 Chemin Kandahar, Mont Tremblant, Quebec J8E 1E2 Canada
Departure Point :Le Centre d'Activités Mont Tremblant Activity Centre, 118 Chemin de Kandahar, Mont-Tremblant, QC J8E 1T1, Canada
Departure Time :12:45 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be age 8 or older to participate.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. The adult does not have to participate in the activity, but must remain present during the entire activity.
- Minimum 2 participants.
- Maximum 250 lbs (113 kg)
- Pregnant women cannot participate after 14 weeks of pregnancy. Not recommended before the 14th week.
- Participants must bring their own ski boots. It is easy to tear snowpants on the crampons, so best to wear old snowpants.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- A neck warmer or balaclava; of two layers, completely covering the nose and mouth, is mandatory. Protective glasses (ie ski goggles) are mandatory. Activity meetings and preparations will mostly take place outdoors Each participant will be given his/her own equipment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.