Tremblant White Water Rafting Express Experience
This full-day express rafting trip offers one run on either the Harrington Canyon or Seven Sisters sections of the Rouge River. The rapids come up fast in a cascade of ledges, drops, and waves that are sure to thrill seasoned rafters and beginners alike. This trip includes 8km of rafting with a guide, all equipment, and transportation to-and-from the Tremblant resort. This will be a shared experience, with food and drink being available but purchased separately from the tour price.
per adult from
What's included :
- 8 km of rafting, guide and all equipment is included. (Wetsuits are included before May 31st and after September 5th. Available for rental $14 at all times.
- Transportation from Tremblant resort
- All our clients are automatically covered by Airmedic medical emergency helicopter evacuation, for the duration of the activity. All our clients are automatically covered by Airmedic medical emergency helicopter evacuation, for the duration of the activity.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (Available for purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mont Tremblant Activity Centre, 118 Chemin Kandahar, Mont Tremblant, Quebec J8E 1E2 Canada
Find us at the base of the ski slopes, in Place Saint-Bernard.
Departure Point :3041 Chemin de la Chapelle, Mont-Tremblant, QC J8E 1B1, Canada
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum 2 participants
- Youths must be accompanied by an adult. The minimum age is 12 years old.
- No expectant mothers
- This activity requires some physical exertion.
- All participants must know how to swim.
- Participants will start the activity at the base camp and can leave a bag there. A full list of what to wear will be provided on the voucher.
- The trip includes transportation from Tremblant resort.
- The base camp is between Ottawa and Montreal near the Ontario border. (1 hr 15 min from Tremblant and 1 hour 15 minutes from Montreal or Ottawa.)
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hygiene measures will be in place and enforced for employees and guests. Maximum 4 to 6 participants from the same residence per raft Wait until your entire group has arrived in the parking lot before proceeding to check-in. Our shuttle is disinfected between each transport.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.