Tres Palos Lagoon Tour Including Beach Club Break and Lunch
Begin with a boat ride through “Tres Palos” lagoon as you observe nature and admire typical scenarios of the rural life of the population nearby. Afterwards, be welcomed as a guest in the exclusive Elcano Diamante beach club, get some rest and enjoy a delicious four course set menu.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation with bottled water on board
- Professional guide
- Boat ride
- Lunch (Mexican Platter, Cebiche, Paella & Coconut Ice Cream on Hibiscus sauce with walnuts, four course set menu and two drinks (beer, soda, lemonade or bottled water)
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Laguna de Tres Palos
What's excluded :
- Additional Expenses
- The Lagoon has exceptional natural beauty and exotic sceneries. Boat rides are offered to observe the different bird species that live at the impressive mangroves. The tour includes transportation with some refreshments available, tour guide, boat ride, access to private Beach Club, four course set menu with some drinks.
You will be picked up from your hotel at 11am to head to the lagoon. There will be a stop for a snack at a restaurant (cost not included in the price. Continue with your tour to reach the lagoon and enjoy a boat tour there. The Lagoon has exceptional natural beauty and exotic sceneries. Boat rides are offered to observe the different bird species that live at the impressive mangroves.
You will then be taken to the private beach club Elcano Diamante where you can spend some time there and use the facilities. Additionally, you will enjoy a delicious four course set menu (Mexican Platter, Cebiche or Paella) and dessert is a Coconut Ice Cream on Hibiscus sauce with walnuts. The menu includes two drinks (beer, soda, lemonade or bottled water).
You will then be dropped-off back at your hotel.
Departure Point :Hotels in Acapulco
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Your Hotel's Address
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is require
- It is recommended that you wear a hat, sunglasses, sunblock and mosquito repellent is recommended
- Bring your swim suit, extra clothes and towel for the lagoon
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.