Trevi Fountain and Underground Experience
We will meet at a small Piazza a short walk away from the Trevi Fountain.Together we will make our way to the famous Trevi Fountain. Here I will give you some information about the fountain we will learn about its past, the cultural myths, and how it is used today. The Trevi fountain is a must-see in Rome and at the top of many tourists list, but our next stop is overlooked... Almost 100% of the time the Trevi underground also known as the city of water. Included in the experience I will have your tickets ready and we will enter the quiet and atmospheric entrance to the underground tucked away on a side street not far from the Trevi. Here we will see one of the original sources of water that flows through to the fountain and also the ruins of a Roman house. This is a really amazing way to appreciate the multilayered levels in which Rome is built and helps you create a picture of the ancient city. It is also a great way to grab some respite from the Italian sun!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water - We will provide a bottle of water for the trip.
- Tickets to Trevi Underground
- Local Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galleria Sciarra, Via Minghetti, 9/10 Via del Corso, Rome Italy
We will see one of Rome's true hidden gems. Our meeting point wil be in the beautiful Galleria Sciarra.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Rome Italy
We will stop by the world's most famous fountains. Here we will learn some of its historical cultural importance and take photos.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Vicolo del Puttarello, 25, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
We will enter the hidden gem the Trevi Fountain underground.
Departure Point :Galleria Sciarra, Via Marco Minghetti, 10, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Piazza Navona, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.