Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, and Campo De' Fiori Market Food and Wine Tour
Eat, drink and sightsee one of Rome's most beautiful areas led by a local fun and informative guide. You will visit the farmer's market in Campo de' Fiori, the Pantheon, the Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona, Pompey Theatre, Piazza Montecitorio, Marcus Aurelius Column and other famous sites. The highlight of this tour is a rich lunch over the ruins of the most important roman theatre of ancient Rome. You will stop in several different eateries to taste genuine traditional food and wine from antipasto to gelato including pasta, pizza, prosciutto, cheeses and so many more specialties! You will love this tour. It will make your mind, heart and belly full!
per adult from
What's included :
- Several different food tastings
- Local and expert guide
- Wine, beer and soft drinks
- Walking tour
- Rich lunch
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza di Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Rome Italy
Your tour will start from Campo dè Fiori Square where you will learn about the history of this medieval place is the historic center of Rome. There you will visit one of Rome's most famous farmers markets with local produce, flowers and delicacies. At this stop you will sample local specialties such as balsamic vinegar, truffles, olive oils and limoncello. After the market you will get to taste a platter with salumi, cheese and prosciutto from Norcia, the finest cuts of cured meat from a family-business shop since 1890.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
After having crunch pizza on a local bakery from 1824 and a rich lunch among the ruins of Rome's most ancient theater around Campo dè Fiori area, we will head to the Navona square for the dessert time. Try the Roman's most beloved dessert, Tiramisù while you get fascineted about the history of Piazza Navona and its beautiful Baroque style with the 3 fountains.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Basilica di Sant'Eustachio, Piazza di Sant_Eustachio, 00186 Rome Italy
Admire the beauty of Basilica di Sant'Eustachio (from outside). At this stop you will try the real Italian coffee just like the Italians do from a coffee shop in the heart of the city center which keeps its traditions since 1938 serving organic coffee.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pantheon, Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Rome Italy
On you way to the Pantheon indulge artisanal ice cream from a local gelateria with 100% natural ingredients. Visit the inside of the Pantheon, the most preserved and influential building of ancient Rome and learn all the facts and history behind this majestic building, which is a Roman temple dedicated to all the gods of pagan Rome.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Rome Italy
See the famous Trevi Fountain one of the most beautiful and most spectacular fountains in Rome. Millions of people visit it every year to make a wish. Your expert guide will share with you all the facts behind this amazing monument. Don't forget to throw a coin from the right hand over the left shoulder, that is a legend, which will ensure that you will return to Rome in the future.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Raphael Tours & Events - Rome, Venice, Florence, Milan, Pompeii and the Best of Italy, Via Ludovico Micara, 41, 00165 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Point :Piazza Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated if advised in advance. Please note this in the "special requirements" field on booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change.
- Dress code is smart casual. Since you will be entering into a church, please note that the dress code needs to be suitable (shoulders and knees covered).
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price. Taxi or buses are a convenient option.
- Please note that on Sundays only a few stands of the farmer's market are open.
- This tour does not accommodate gluten-free or vegan participants.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- We are taking recommended prevention measures from WHO and implement best-practices accordingly.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.