Triana and the port of Seville + Flamenco show
The Guadalquivir River brought the greatest wealth to Seville, making it the city of the Golden Age at the time of the discovery of America. At the same time, Triana, on the other bank, was a suburb where the Art of Flamenco was being developed thanks to the fusion of the cultures that were settled there.
per adult from
What's included :
- A guide will accompany you during the tour.
- Official guide.
- Tickets to show flamenco.
- Daily departures.
- Half day visits.
- Private visit, only your group will participate in this activity.
- Entry/Admission - Flamenco in Sevilla
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks.
- Extras and personal expenses.
- Any other service not specified in the "INCLUDES" section.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Triana, Seville Spain
Discover the culture of Seville in Triana neighborhood
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Flamenco in Sevilla, Seville Spain
Discover from a different point of view with this private experience in which you will get to know the port of Seville and the Triana district, the cradle of flamenco.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Plaza Virgen de los Reyes, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.