Triana: Flamenco Show and Drink
We offer you the authentic Andalusian flavor. A flamenco art show in an incomparable setting.
Our show tells the history and tour of flamenco in our land through its most important clubs such as Soleá, tangos, Guajiras, Bamberas, Alegrías and Bulería.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1 Drink included (Beer, wine, soft drink, coffee, tea, juice or sangria).
- Entry/Admission - Triana
What's excluded :
- Transportation to the meeting point.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Triana, Seville Spain
The room is located in the heart of the old cellar of Triana, the cradle of flamenco. A place where modernity and tradition come together every day.
With Mudejar architecture and decorated with exquisite taste, Baraka is a flamenco showroom in a building constructed in 1992 with original architectural elements of the Moroccan pavilion of the universal exhibition of Seville that same year.
In our scenario, the best artists of our land come together to offer us the authentic flamenco live. Cantor, guitar, bailaor and bailaora make our show an authentic cult of the most traditional and emblematic flamenco of our artistic legacy.
It is the perfect place to enjoy this essentially Andalusian art.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Calle Pagés del Corro, 70, 41010 Sevilla, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.