Triana Market Tour with Tastings
Meet the fun and friendly guides from Taller Andaluz de Cocina Cooking School, located inside one of Seville’s oldest food markets. Passionate about local food and wines, we love to share our knowledge of the mouth-watering products and ingredients from around the area: the finest jamon iberico de bellota, rich sherry from Jerez, moreish olives from the province of Seville, gourmet cheeses from Cadiz, fresh shellfish of Huelva, tropical fruits of Granada and Malaga…
What better way to enjoy market life.
With our intimate knowledge of Triana Market, we can't wait to give you our special insight on the history and tradition of the Andalusian cuisine.
Some of the more than 15 tastings: Seasonal fruit from Andalucía, main varieties of table olives from Sevilla, Jamón Ibérico, chorizo and other charcuteries, assorted Spanish cheeses, such as the Manchego or the Payoyo cheese, traditional Andalusian sweets. different sherry wines, from the driest fino to the sweetest Pedro Ximénez...
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercado de Triana, Plaza Altozano s/n, 41010 Seville Spain
The Triana market is a market or Plaza de Abastos located in the Plaza del Altozano, next to the Triana Bridge, in the district of Triana. In the lower part of the market are the remains of the Castle of San Jorge, the seat of the inquisitional court. This castle was the seat of the inquisition from 1481, although its initial construction was during the Arab era, in 1171.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Triana Market, Calle San Jorge, 6, 41010 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.