TriBeCa/SoHo Walking Tour of Music and the Arts
Explore TriBeCa and SoHo by foot on a fascinating tour led by a genuine New York City local guide. As you stroll from site to site in this often overlooked area of the city, hear fun facts and tales about its rich history, music history, art culture, and people. Stop for photos at must-sees such as the infamous Mudd Club and Wetlands Preserve, infamous sites where many bands of yore played their first New York City Show. See locations of a few recording studios vital to many recording groups big and small, plus locations where a few of those album covers were shot. Explore the most filmed and photographed street in a still ungentrified alley separation SoHo an TriBeCa. Stretch your legs with walks the gridless streets of the western corner of Manhattan. See famous headquarters of who you're gonna call when things get spooky.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All kinds of pre and post tour information about the sites we will visit
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New York City, New York City, New York
Spend approximately 10 minutes each at many former clubs, recording studios, famous movie scene locations, artist hangouts and more.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Crosby Street, Crosby St, New York, NY, USA
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Greene Street, Greene St, New York, NY, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.