Trick Eye Museum Singapore Admission Ticket
Trick Eye Museum, Singapore's First 3D+AR Museum from Korea, introduces Augmented Reality to the art viewing experience. Get ready for some amazing optical illusions that spring to life with special effects through the "XR Museum" AR app. Download the app via App Store or Google Play prior to arrival, and you will be amazed at how your photos and videos are enhanced by moving effects, animations, lights, sound and music. With more than 60 exhibits and sculptures, you can spend a fun-filled day with your friends and family right in the heart of Resorts World Sentosa.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Free rental of selfie sticks and tripods for solo or couple guests
- Entry/Admission - Trick Eye Museum Singapore
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Trick Eye Museum Singapore, 26 Sentosa Gateway Resorts World Sentosa Waterfront at Resorts World Sentosa, Sentosa Island 098138 Singapore
The museum offers various themed galleries where visitors are invited to take part and are more than welcome to explore with their eyes, hands and cameras too. Step inside the paintings and complete a visual narrative with your creative pose. Through the lens of your camera a surprisingly tricky story will unfold. Make unforgettable memories at the Trick Eye Museum with your friends and family and be ready for fun and laughter, all with a dose of education and culture.
What makes Trick Eye Museum different from other museums?
1. Please Touch Museum
Visitors to the museum will not find signs such as ‘don’t touch' or ‘no flash’. People are allowed to touch and take photos of each of the displayed artworks.
2. Interactive Museum
Each artwork on display is completed through active participation by the visitors. Trick Eye Museum is an interactive museum where one can become an actor, a director and a photographer.
3. Trick Eye Museum
The museum features approximately 100 oversized optical illusion paintings and installations that trick both your eyes and the camera lens. Paintings on plain surfaces come alive through the use of optical illusions.
Departure Point :Trick Eye Museum Singapore, 26 Sentosa Gateway Resorts World Sentosa Waterfront at Resorts World Sentosa, Sentosa Island 098138 Singapore
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The Museum's capacity management guidelines state that a maximum of 50 visitors will be allowed in the museum at any one time; only 5 visitors in a group will be allowed entry at any one time, and all visitors are required to check-in via SafeEntry.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.