Trieste Habsburg Private Walking Tour with a Local Guide
A city brimming with eclectic architecture, impressive history and literary undercurrents, the imperial Trieste is an elegant Italian port city with plenty of hidden secrets waiting to be discovered. Lesser-visited - but with plenty to offer - explore it all on this private walking tour with a local guide, who’ll peel back the layers to reveal this city’s true charm and unshakable spirit.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Expertly guided walking tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee (should you wish to enter a site)
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piazza dell'Unita d'Italia, 34121, Trieste Italy
Your private tour begins at the cruise port, where you’ll meet your guide and get your bearings. Making your way along the pier, you’ll soon find yourself in the spectacular Piazza Unità d'Italia, one of Europe’s most celebrated public squares, which spills out onto sweeping sea views beyond.
Pass By: Borgo Teresiano, Trieste Italy
On the cafe-lined Via San Nicolò, you’ll get an insight into the pace of daily life in Trieste, and in the pretty greens dotting the ancient Borgo Teresiano, you’ll see beautifully appointed churches and smart boutiques sit side by side.
Pass By: Palazzo Gopcevich, Via Gioacchino Rossini 4, 34132, Trieste Italy
As you explore the ancient old town and neoclassical Austrian quarter you’ll visit sprawling squares, such as Piazza Ponterosso and Tergesteo, and survey the imposing, imperial Palazzo Gopcevich and Scaramangà.
Departure Point :Stazione marittima, Molo dei Bersaglieri, 3, 34123 Trieste TS, Italy
Return Detail :UTI Giuliana, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- - Italy is an ancient country with old streets. If your group includes a wheelchair or a guest with mobility issues, you must contact Walks prior to the tour to ensure this tour can be navigated safely.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.